About me




About me.............



Dear friends!!!






I am Deepa Suresh, Studied at PSGR Institutions, coimbatore and worked as IT professional in Syntel Inc, Pune,Mumbai and Chennai. After 2 1/2 years of working I quit my job since I got married with my sweet husband and loved to be house wife. After my Marriage I immediately moved to Singapore. I was not expert in cooking though I used to make chappti and tomato thokku only.that is the only dish i know when I got married. At beginning, My hubby helped me in cooking and sometimes I do ask my Mom and grand ma. With their  guidance I started to love cooking. I got to know So many interesting recipes by searching through online via blogs and youtube. 


One of my best inspiration is Vahchef, though I know only my native state recipes, I got to know variety of recipes all over India and across the world by watching Vahchef shows. He is one of my best inspiration for cooking.After one year of cooking, I learned so many interesting cooking recipes and I started to use my creativity to prepare different varities of food with some twist. 


Whenever I visit India, My parents and brothers ask me to prepare restuarant style foods specially non-veg. They all love my cooking.One time I prepared for my In-law's family as well and they all got to impressed and praised me.That was the beginning which gave me confidience that I am cooking really good. Thanks for the lovely support given by my family and in-law's family that boost me to start blog and post recipes and showcase my cooking videos in youtube.



Other important thing is when I try some thing new and if it turn out great I always feel to share those recipes with some one. Then I realized the best way is posting in blog and uploading in youtube. I love baking a lot. so My Sweet and hearty thanks to my husband for his kind support and understanding about my cooking passion. He bought me Electric oven and hand mixer since I love to bake which helps me to share so many delicious baking recipes too.....



So I hope You will also join my hands and surprise your family with my cooking recipes.I love to hear from you So always feel free to post your comments if you have any queries or doubts.If you need any recipes, Request it. 

Would try my best to make it for you...Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and please do remember to LIKE me in facebook and Google plus.Subscribe to my youtube channel for recipes updates.My youtube channel is avilable in both TAMIL and ENGLISH.


Also 


I am sharing some of the best natural beauty tips and home remedies that I tried at home which gives best results like for brightening skin,growing hair, etc..Visit my Youtube beauty tips channel and subscribe to get updates.The 


Link for all these at right side of this blog.



Happy cooking
Deepa suresh.




DEEPS KITCHEN RECENT UPLOADS

Loading...